Susie’s 15 years of marketing experience come from a combination of her time spent in the higher education and international tourism industries. Most recently, she was the Chief Marketing Officer and General Manager at Rocky Mountain International (RMI). While marketing the five-state region dubbed as “the Great American West,” Susie traveled countless miles overseas to both lead international sales missions and serve as the lead event manager and logistics guru for RMI’s annual international trade show.
Though she was born and raised in South Dakota, Susie feels right at home in Wyoming’s vast, wide-open spaces. She enjoys exploring the hidden gems of the state (and anywhere else life takes her) while meeting the people that make them so special.
- Excitement for organizing things 100% 100%
- Project management 95% 95%
- Eye for logistics 80% 80%
- Speaking fluent sarcasm 85% 85%
- Wandering while exploring new places 100% 100%
- Knowing the difference between British cookies, digestives, and biscuits 40% 40%
- Ability to control dark chocolate intake 5% 5%