This is the Digital Marketing Specialist we’re looking for.
All right, potential Digital Marketing Specialist. Let’s talk specifics.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is our agency’s go-to person for digital marketing research, trends, distribution and analytics for our clients, including search, display, video, social, email and lead generation. This role will help us define digital strategies that drive measurable success for our clients. The Digital Marketing Specialist will own digital execution on all clients and deliverables.
The best Digital Marketing Specialist for our agency has an unexplained interest in marketing and new trends; will stay aware of what other brands and competitors are doing; and can manage the chaos (but fun chaos) of our ever-changing work environment while also contributing to the very thing that makes it chaotic. This position will work hand-in-hand with our Marketing Strategist to execute results-focused tactics for clients.
More than anything, we really want a Digital Marketing Specialist who places a high priority on collaboration and appreciates the magic that comes from bringing together a great group of people with varying opinions and experiences.
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do?
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for marketing execution on various digital and social media platforms as defined by the Marketing Strategist and team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Passion and curiosity for all things digital
- Experience setting up digital campaigns and audience segmentation
- The desire to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- “Team player” mindset and a willingness to collaborate on a variety of projects
- Sets up new client accounts for various digital platforms
- Conducts ongoing keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects to maximize campaign effectiveness
- Uses Google Analytics and other available tools to evaluate search campaigns and overall site SEO, providing regular reporting, analysis and recommendations
- Works with Copywriter to implement SEO findings into client websites
- Supports the Marketing Strategist in conducting channel, keyword, and demographic research to inform the creation of ad copy and other creative assets
- Regularly produces performance reports and provides insights about client websites, email campaigns, blog posts, social posts, and partner campaigns
- Assists team with managing and setting up UTM tags and Google event tracking
- Notes pertinent information in Google Analytics for tracking purposes
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for clients as needed
- Assists with social media, particularly advertising, and how that relates to clients overall marketing goals and digital campaigns
- Executes and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Manages client/customer relationship management system
- Ensures campaigns and marketing efforts are executed on time and within budget
- Makes sure campaigns are set up properly, identifying the best ways to optimize client budget
- Manages email execution in alignment with marketing goals
- Stays abreast of traditional marketing tactics
- Handles digital content implementation
- Informs Marketing Strategist of campaign performance
- Reports on monthly and quarterly client spend budgets
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing, preferably with an agency—either inside, or as the client working with a marketing agency
- Intermediate to advanced experience in execution of digital marketing, such as digital and social ad placement and campaign targeting, search engine marketing, etc.
- Proven ability to understand the technical impact of a project scope as it relates to supportability, scalability and repeatability, and understand the business impact to the agency and the clients
- Track record of facing problems intelligently and with confidence, overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources, and maintaining composure under pressure
- Track record of marketing strategies or campaigns that delivered measurable success
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot a plus
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, operations, new media, project planning or other related field.
If all of the above sounds like your dream job… hey, that’s fantastic! We should definitely talk more.
Please submit your application below.
This position will remain open until filled.